In this video, I do a case study on a very successful dropshipping store that I’ve been following for a while. I’ve learned a lot by looking at the way they run their Facebook ads and wanted to share my perspective with you on why they are doing so well.
- Created April 30th, 2018
- Averaging 630,000 visits per month (last 6 months average)
- Estimated $1.5 earnings per visitor (assuming average order value of $30 USD and 5% conversion rate)
- Estimated $945k per month revenue
- $190k-$250k per month profit (assuming 20-25% profit margins)
- General store but focused on marketing one product (posture corrector)
- Only Facebook ads for traffic, focused on making good ads with original content
- Relentlessly testing ad variations: scroll stoppers, thumbnails, ad copies, headlines
- Stayed consistent by using different scroll stoppers that appeal to different audiences
Key Success Factors
- Testing more ads instead of testing more products
- Proven product that meets all the criteria outlined in my Ultimate Product Research Guide
- Product descriptions that handles objections
- Creating original content for ads consistently & properly watermarking
- Excellent marketers that came up with very effective scroll stoppers
- Customer service — at a scale like this, offering excellent customer service is a must
What I Would Have Done Differently…
- One product store with better branding to increase trust & customer retention
- Potentially better conversion rates & easier to get an exit by selling the brand
9 Replies to “[Case Study] How This Store Generates $1M Per Month Dropshipping”
Hi Gabriel, I started dropshipping 3 months ago but I didn’t have any sale since then I have made 4 websites.
I really need help please.
My current website is http://www.mycoinknife.com
Gabriel, The video does not play. It just keeps going in circles as though buffering. I have 8GB memory and cleared my cache, but of now use. Is this video also on Youtube?.
Lets get it!
hi i don’t write that much english i try my best by the way how you doing i am trying to make in the business i needs little of help i was with ebay because i don’t know about the business well they to me out they never explain to me i have to buy my own product i was working with oberlo aliexpress
if you want to contact me please welcome to help me appreciate with all my heart
I watched your viddid on YouTube. And I am really interested in knowing good products that sell fast and how to start drop shipping with $100 not importing from aliexpress
Great analysis & review of a successful store. Give me more more more💥
Hi, Pls advise suppliers or agents who can maintain inventory and brand the products.
But how and where to get exzellent customer service (in different countries)?
I’ve been reviewing this site as well. It’s doing amazing and I’m trying to pick it apart to apply the same tactics to my own store. Great job by them!!