In this video, I show you the strategy that I would use if I had to start again from scratch. I think that this the easiest way to get started with dropshipping in 2019 and all you need is $200 and a credit card.
Starting From Scratch
- Only have $200 and a credit card
- $29 for Shopify Plan, $14 for a .com domain name
- Free trials for apps
- ~$150 left for promos
Finding a Product to Sell
- Starting from scratch, you won’t have enough budget to test a lot of products
- Need to find a proven product and model competitors
- Browse Instagram, if you see an ad for the same product 3+ times it must be working (explore page… check on different accounts)
Building a One Product Store
- Watch this video
- Model competitors, don’t re-invent the wheel
Promoting w/ IG Influencers
- Stay away from FB if you have a limited budget. Needs more budget for testing, especially if you have no prior data
- Do Instagram page influencers instead of FB ads
- Install FB pixel right away to collect data
- Make an ad for the product (many steal competitors ad but not recommended, potential copyright issues and it’s unethical)
- Find small (50-200k) but engaged pages within the niche, preferably pages that don’t do promotions yet
- Negotiate for a good rate with ($25 or less per 12h post)
- Smaller pages w/ high engagement will give the highest ROI, especially if they don’t do many promotions
- Need to spend a lot of time researching pages to find untapped ones
- An easy method is to go to pages where you saw the ad posted, then hit suggestions
- Watch my Instagram Influencers video to learn more
- When you start getting orders, you can fulfill them with your credit card on Oberlo
Rinse & Repeat
- If your first posts are profitable, rinse & repeat! Schedule more posts and find new influencer pages
- Once you have ~$2K in capital, you can start testing FB ads
- Using data from your pixel and Instagram, build LAAs
- Watch my FB ads video for more information
13 Replies to “Easiest Way to Start Dropshipping From Scratch (What I Would Do)”
Hi. I don’t have the “Dropshipping center” option on my aliexpress. Any ideas?
i dont have it either!
There is a button in myaliexpress where you can join the droppshipping program! Then it gets visible:)
I have the same issue, no Drop shipping Centre on My Aliexpress 😦
As it been removed from Aliexpress since November 2018 or is this some access we need to request to them?
Log in your Ali account and then use the following link provided by their customer service:
Hope this help…
Great simple method for anyone starting off! Everything on this site and yt channel is great tbh, leagues above anything else.
i would like to know how you monitor your competitors. In specific how do you even fin out all the stores are dropshipping, especially your products and how do you monitor their ad campaigns? Are there any software tools or list of dropship stores for this?
Best regards and a great rest of the day
Tremendously helpful guidance, my man.
Thank you .
First off, thank you for producing these tutorials. Really great stuff.
I might be missing the obvious but you mentioned setting aside $14-$15 for a domain name but then never elaborate. Is there a niche site we should be setting up and if so, what form should it take? Blog? Store? Other?
If the answer is in front of my face, my apologies. I’m new to this sort of thing and despite watching this video a few times, the answer still eludes me.
I’ve been watching your ECom youtube videos and I’m hooked because of the honest and information given. I have never done any of the ECOM before but you stimulated my interest in learning from you…
THEREFORE, I WANT TO JOIN AND BUY YOUR BLUEPRINT COURSE BUT SINCE I DON’T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES IN ECOMMERSE, BUT I HAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE THAT COURSE AND AM WILLING TO LEARN.
please let me know via email if you can IF I CAN STILL TAKE YOUR COURSE EVEN IF I ONLY READ AND WATCHED MOST OF YOUR VIDEOS WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCES….
Thanks for the video . I found it very helpful. I do have a question: what is the Pixel that you made reference in the video? Thanks.
Thanks! great guidance, as always!